The Saddle Bag Sand/Water Bag is designed to help improve the stability of speaker, keyboard, mic, lighting stands and many other types of stands. Also great as a boom counterweight. The Saddle Bag is constructed of a durable reinforced vinyl. When filled with sand (not included) the Saddle Bag weighs approximately 45lbs and 28lbs when filled with water. The filled Saddle Bag will help stabilize a top- heavy stand.
Works great on keyboard, speaker, mic, lighting, and many other types of stands.
Great for: bands, churches, theater, broadcast, recording & video production
Dual wing design
Nylon handle with clip
May be filled with sand or water
Helps protect equipment from damage and keeps stands upright and stable
Sand can be acquired at most home improvement centers, concrete supply warehouses, landscaping supply houses or a sand blasting supply company. Tip: Coarse dry commercial sand works best. Use a funnel for faster fills. Equipped with large 1-inch inner diameter plugs for ease of filling.
1. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the use or misuse of the bag.
2. The water filled bag should not be used near electrical wiring.
3. Only dry sand should be used in a dry bag.
4. Water should not be left in the bag for long periods.
5. Do not subject the bag to freezing weather when filled with water.
6. The bag is not intended as a flotation device.
Saddle Bag Sand/Water Bag SDB40 Specifications
26x14 (when deflated)
40 lbs. (Filled with SAND) 25 lbs. (Filled with WATER)