The MST-T50 is the latest addition to the Standformer line of microphone stands by Galaxy Audio. The MST-T50 offers many unique and useful features.
1. All major components of the stand are constructed of metal, most importantly, the hub where the tripod legs connect.
2. A convenient Pistol Grip. This allows for easy adjustment of the height of the mic stand with only one hand.
3. Telescoping mic boom allows the boom to be compacted to as little as 18" (47cm) or extended to as much as 34" (86cm).
4. Tilt features allows the stand to be tilted forward or backward.
5. Swivel tripod legs allow you to place the stand against a floor wedge, kick drum, guitar amp, etc. The swivel legs also work great for added stability, especially when using the Tilt feature.
The MST-T50 Standformer is designed for any application where a mic stand is needed, whether it be live sound or fixed install.
The diverse and unique features make the MST-T50 a great fit, everywhere!
The Galaxy Audio Life Saver is a unique equipment stand stabilizer that may be used in a variety of ways in Audio, Video, Lighting, and Theatre applications. Any mic or speaker stand may become unstable because of a top-heavy center of gravity, a boom extended laterally, or simply because the stand is set on an uneven surface. When filled with Sand or Water the Life Saver provides enough weight at the bottom to stabilize most mic and speaker stand applications. The doughnut shape of the LSR38 ensures that the Life Saver will stay on the base of the stand, even if the stand is pushed or bumped. The LSR38 weighs 38lbs. when filled with sand, and 22lbs. when filled with water. The durable reinforced vinyl material and easy-fill water tight design allow the user to transport the Life Saver empty, and fill with water on location. The LSR38 dimensions are: 16" O.D. x 6" I.D. x 3" Thick. The Life Saver will pay for itself the first time it prevents your expensive mics or speakers from hitting the floor. (Sand/water not included)
May be filled with sand or water
Protects mics and speakers from damage
Helps keep microphone, speaker and lighting stands upright
The Saddle Bag Sand/Water Bag is designed to help improve the stability of speaker, keyboard, mic, lighting stands and many other types of stands. Also great as a boom counterweight. The Saddle Bag is constructed of a durable reinforced vinyl. When filled with sand (not included) the Saddle Bag weighs approximately 45lbs and 28lbs when filled with water. The filled Saddle Bag will help stabilize a top- heavy stand.
Works great on keyboard, speaker, mic, lighting, and many other types of stands.
Great for: bands, churches, theater, broadcast, recording & video production
Dual wing design
Nylon handle with clip
May be filled with sand or water
Helps protect equipment from damage and keeps stands upright and stable
Sand can be acquired at most home improvement centers, concrete supply warehouses, landscaping supply houses or a sand blasting supply company. Tip: Coarse dry commercial sand works best. Use a funnel for faster fills. Equipped with large 1-inch inner diameter plugs for ease of filling.
1. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the use or misuse of the bag.
2. The water filled bag should not be used near electrical wiring.
3. Only dry sand should be used in a dry bag.
4. Water should not be left in the bag for long periods.
5. Do not subject the bag to freezing weather when filled with water.
6. The bag is not intended as a flotation device.